Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-10-2008

Want System Repair Tool

I Windows XP Pro installed on my computer. I recently reinstalled the operating system because of some virus attack. My problem is that system freezes a lot now a days. I know that System Repair Tool will fix this issue but don't know how and where to get it. Can some one help me to get it?
Old 21-10-2008

If you're having problems with DLL errors or General Protection Errors, screen freezes, program hang-ups, programs errors, and other problems, System Sentry may be able to repair them.

Download Free 15 day trial
Old 21-10-2008

There are a number of causes of this problem such as files left-behind after the re-installation or un-installation or incorrect removal of software, hardware drivers that are either missing or corrupted, and startup programs no longer in use. Such issues can be solved using System Repair Tool 3.0.

Free download of System Repair Tool 3.0
Old 03-03-2010

Re: Want System Repair Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindSpace View Post
Such issues can be solved using System Repair Tool 3.0. Free download of System Repair Tool 3.0
Well, well, MindSpace. Are you Baltazar or Daijiro in disguise? Probably both. Aren't you ashamed of pimping your waste-of-time "trial" version of a reg scanner that the user has to pay for to get anything cleaned? Isn't there anything you value in life besides making a few bucks? Doesn't deception bother you or are you a total psychopath?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: