Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Firefox 3 downloading error

Windows Software

Old 21-10-2008

Firefox 3 downloading error

Hi guys, recently i upgrade my Firefox version..Now whenever i try to download any file from a website opened in mozilla it shows me an error "This download has been blocked by your security zone policy" What does that mean ?

PLEASE HELP! I am unable to download anything.

Old 21-10-2008

This issue occurs because Firefox 3 now honors your Windows security settings for downloading applications and other potentially unsafe files from the Internet.
The rage here is that the Internet Options you see from the Control Panel links back to Internet Explorer 7. So in a round about wacky way, Firefox 3 follows IE7’s security settings. Need a fix?

To change the setting, open Internet Options (via Control Panel or from Internet Explorer -> Tools) and click the Security tab. With the Internet zone icon highlighted, click the Custom level… button. A list of security settings for the Internet zone will appear. Find the “Launching applications and unsafe files” setting (under Miscellaneous) and select “Prompt (recommended)”.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: