Thread: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message

I went on holiday two weeks, leaving my pc in good working condition.
    But when I returned I had the unpleasant surprise of getting an error message when I start a game
    It is the blue screen, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with the error code: 0x0000000A (0x00000016; 0x0000001c; 0x00000000, 0x80502392).
    I searched everywhere but I find nothing. I have not changed my config to install anything again ...
    I do not know if it can come from a virus but anyway I made a scan.

PS: I have another little problem, I wanted DL things but they had a virus that avast deleted the shortcut on the desktop. Exe file is not deleted because "this resource is used by another person or program.

Dr. V Guest
    0x0000000A, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    - A kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location without authorization. The cause may be a hardware or software defective or incompatible. In the message it is possible to see which device is responsible. In this case it is advisable to remove or replace the device. It may also be a problem of incompatible driver, a system service, a virus or a backup program.

Apply the method Microsoft Support

1. Restart the computer and see if the system offers the option to restore the previous operating system. Choose this option if it appears.

2. Uninstall any anti-virus and boot manager, then clean boot the computer. Try to upgrade to Windows XP. If the procedure fails and an error message appears, it may be a hardware problem.

3. Remove any material "useless" from the computer. Disconnect USB devices and printers. Then, uninstall the network card, sound card, the card number, etc .

4. If the error persists, it may be necessary to set the BIOS in flash memory on the motherboard of the computer. Contact your computer manufacturer or visit the website of the motherboard for the procedure.

Apparently i had the same error, and it came from the ram, if this can help you

I tested my RAM and there is no mistake

Dr. V Guest
    nothing, content for you, and I suspected that it's better because if you knew the problems that have found it difficult to resolve at the moment with some fairly virulent virus!