Thread: PC Recovery messed up my computer. HP Media Center Edition.

sad PC Recovery messed up my computer. HP Media Center Edition.

Hi, I recently used the PC Recovery feature on my HP Media Center PC m7000 series. I used it to fix a mistake I made with my video card that wasnt allowing me to see any picture on my monitor. There was nothing else wrong with it before. At first I was getting a repetitive "Media Center Receiving Service has encountered a problem" error message but that went away. Still when I go into Media Center and try to configure my TV signal it says "Video Error: Files that are needed to display video are not installed or are not working proporly" and another message saying "Tuner Not Found". I know my tuner card is working because Ive tested it quite a few times, and I know it is enabled. On top of all this Windows Media Player is not working, every time I got to use it it "encounters a problem and needs to close"

I have also lost all my music and saved games wich puts about 50+ hours of Elder Scrolls down the drain.

Someone told me ordering a recovery disc might fix these things but Im not sure. Ive tried every remedy I could find on the internet, including this site and nothing has worked. Can someone plese help me?

So are you looking for recovery of your lost music and game files or to fix the problem caused by PC recovery. Well I cannot help you much for the latter, but for recovery, try Easy Recovery Tool. If you have not deleted those files yourselves or have not formatted the PC, then the files must be physically there but are not seen anyhow. Easy Recovery Tool works nice to recover such lost data.