Thread: GOM player

GOM player

I got this player from my friend and am using it for some days now. Found it really interesting given that I was only a VLC player user till now. I want to know your views on this software.

I have not used it but I feel VLC player and BS player are still better than any other as they can play everything including rmvb video files.

Quote Originally Posted by khabi View Post
    I got this player from my friend and am using it for some days now. Found it really interesting given that I was only a VLC player user till now. I want to know your views on this software.
    I am using Gom player from long time. Its a nice player.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenny View Post
    I have not used it but I feel VLC player and BS player are still better than any other as they can play everything including rmvb video files.
    VLC better than not, it's nice, that if, and it is worth playing RMVB, but it succeeds where others fail. In VLC, if a video is wrong or you have problems with some DVD menus, there is no solution in the VLC. But GOM works as a great player, totally recommended, agile and efficient. (but even so I still recommend VLC as an emergency player for some unusual files.

The GOM Player is one of my two favorite video players. (The other is Media Player Classic).

It supports a lot of formats and has a very nice interface. There is nothing complicated to manage. I think that for novice users is a very powerful option to consider.

For me, highly recommended. Greetings!

I used it for almost a year and it was really good, but for reasons of incompatibility with some formats already quite common, as is the mp4 and I had to install VLC & KMPlayer. I had the three players running at the same time. After a month or so, GOM Player was not needed and so I just kept the last two. It is my opinion

It's a good player capable of supporting many different types of formats, I use it for quite some time without any problem. If you do not like groups as they have always said you can use the KM or VLC.

The most complete multi-player, recomendadpo 100% ..............

For me along with KMPlayer are two of the best players out there. To my taste the best ... is very comfortable ... has a good interface ... and plays everything that I put.

Sincerely