Thread: Download New version of ACDSee Pro 2.5 manager

Download New version of ACDSee Pro 2.5 manager

The manager of professional photos ACDSee Pro is available for a few days to version 2.5. The software all-in-one competitor economic heavyweights of the genre such as Adobe Lightroom or Aperture Apple, enriched by a few new things coming decorate his duties as cataloging, viewing, processing and publication of images.

The management of photographs features some significant gains. It is now possible to organize photographs by specifying different destinations or directions on importation. Until now these tasks were made after the fact. In the same vein, it is now possible to integrate custom fields ACDSee tools, along with EXIF fields and IPTC standards, which greatly simplify trade with other users. Finally, it is possible to save search criteria.

The processing software can now restore an image in its original version after one or several changes, automatically saving a copy if necessary. presentation / publication is not lagging behind as new options appear in the module slideshow, as zooming and panning automatic or effects of black and white and sepia. It is also possible to add borders and shadows to photos. Nothing new to report, however, about the treatment side of the photographs RAW format.

This new version is already available. The application, which was officially destined to professional photographers and journalists, is on sale for 100 euros. Aperture and Lightroom, more advanced but more complex, are sold respectively double and triple (200 and 300 euros). In this context, ACDSee Pro represents an excellent alternative for photographer expert or amateur informed. The update is free for licensees ACDSee Pro 2 and a 30-day evaluation is available.

Dowload ACDSee Pro 2.5 from the direct site.

Nothing beats a good FastStone Image Viewer ...

I prefer Lightroom to manage my photos, but acdsee being one of those apps that I use for almost 10 years (not find better), I look more closely at what this version offers ...