Thread: Want to remove a watermark from picture!

Want to remove a watermark from picture!

Hi,
    I have some car pics & they have big watermarks on them I want to remove these watermarks, so is there any software available for watermark removal?
    Thank you guys!

Yes it is a lot of work trying to remove a watermark
    Here is a program for adding them.
    Picture-shark is the first choice for people who want to "stamp" visible logos or text on their image files.
    http://www.picture-shark.com/waterma...ry_default.htm

I was just going through this post about watermarks. To me They are copy righted If a photo on the internet as a watermark on it, it is the personal property of that person or copy. If You are not allowed to post things about programs, cracks and hacks which Im glad you dont. Why would you let someone post about removing watermarks from a photo. That is something someone created out of there own imagination it art to that person and you wouldnt go to a museum and remove the name of a artist off is painting becuase you want to use his picture for something. The pHotos are on the internet they dont belong to anyone. I disagree with that type of thought it is someones and removeing water marks from imagies without any permission form the person that put it there is wrong.

Just my thought... anyone that puts a picture on the internet that is of good enough quality so that someone would want to swipe/reproduce/reprint for profit/copy... it ...deserves to have it swiped ...watermark or not

Re: Want to remove a watermark from picture!

Hey is this tool free?
    I would be interested if you could tell me any freeware for watermark removal.
    Thanks anyways!

Re: Want to remove a watermark from picture!

There is a easy-to-use tool which removes watermarks from multiple photos in a batch mode.
    Photo Stamp Remover can be downloaded at
    Last edited by Kunal; 11-02-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

bschorr Guest
    So your argument then is that nobody should ever post good pictures on the Internet?

You could just as well say anybody who parks a nice car outside deserves to have it swiped.

That's the point of the watermark, you know...to let people see the good picture (and perhaps invite them to buy it) but at the same time brand it so that it's not something most people would swipe or re-use.

Yes, contact the person selling the photographs and buy them. They'll send you copies without the watermarks.