Thread: Registry Cleaner, what does it clean?

Registry Cleaner, what does it clean?

What is a Registry Cleaner? As far as I know, a registry contains all the vital information about windows and all the softwares, hardwares, programs, etc. and almost everything in a computer are virtually depended on Windows Registry. So what does this registry cleaner actually cleans

See this previous thread Registry cleaner?. A similar question was asked by Halloween last week. You will understand why registry cleaner is required.

Okey, I got it a little JonathanD. Thanks for that. It happened that my computer has become too sluggish and I read somewhere that registry cleaner is good for improving performance of computer, but was wondering what this registry cleaner does.

Well, what is the best registry cleaner? As you know, I dont know much about registry so please suggest me one that will be easy to use without any harm to my PC.

I have already tried many registry cleaners and the best one that i liked is AMUST. Its very safe to use and cleans the registry excellently. Its also updated regularly. You can get this registry cleaner at amustsoft.com.

Give it a try, highly recommended.

It is really annoying when our PC starts working sluggishly. Cleaning registry is the finest thing one can do make its PC work normally, rather faster.

PC Optimizer Pro is one such registry cleaner which clean all the craps from the registry resulting in better performance of the PC. It also has many other nice features that will turn your PC into a Boss. Try PC Optimizer Pro.

Okey, thank you all for your suggestions. I'll try them. How frequently should I run it. Is there anything that you can do to keep the registry clean every day, so it doesn't get to the point of being sluggish?

Registry cleaners find and offer to fix issues, create a recovery point, and compact your registry. I'll say, dont run such utilities too frequently. I also suggest you to run a separate utility before using any registry cleaning utility which will get rid of other junk and issues on your computer