Thread: how to stop virus from entering pen drive

how to stop virus from entering pen drive

Hi friends,
    I need a software or an antivirus for my pen drive that will stop virus,trojans,malware etc from entering my pen drive.The software should alert me when any virus or malware etc is trying to enter my pen drive and if possible even delete it.can anyone suggest a suitable software?
    Last edited by michael18; 11-08-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Try and use Portable USB Disk Security.......

USB Disk Security provides 100% protection against any threats via USB drive, however, the majority of other products are unable even to guarantee 90% protection. USB Disk Security is the best antivirus software to permanently protect offline computer without the need for signature updates, but other antivirus software should update signature database regularly, and they cannot effectively protect offline computer. This light and easy to use solution is 100% compatible with all software and doesn't slow down your computer at all. You pay USB Disk Security once and get it all, however, other antivirus products should be paid for updates every year.

how to stop virus from entering pen drive

Thank You mate.suggested software is good but it says it will protect your pc from threats from your pen drive.what i want is when i insert my pen drive in a infected system and the virus is trying to enter the pen drive or when i unknowingly copy a infected file to my pen drive i should have a resident software on pen drive that would block this virus from entering.DriveSentry GoAnywhere is one i found but it is not getting installed on my pendrive.Just read about 'DriveSentry GoAnywhere' you will understand what i exactly want.Thank you once again.

cool Re: how to stop virus from entering pen drive

Quote Originally Posted by michael18 View Post
    Hi friends,
    I need a software or an antivirus for my pen drive that will stop virus,trojans,malware etc from entering my pen drive.The software should alert me when any virus or malware etc is trying to enter my pen drive and if possible even delete it.can anyone suggest a suitable software?

usb disk security will help u get it from katz.cd or amaderform

Re: how to stop virus from entering pen drive

helpful discussion. thank U.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 26-07-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.