Thread: iTunes with another crap MobileMe in its new version

angry iTunes with another crap MobileMe in its new version

Ya I know many of you love Apple and whatever it does. But this is what their tricks of including crap along with their softwares. An they are up to it again.

Apple has now sneaked another program 'MobileMe' into the new version of itunes. When clicked, it launches something that is a kind of advertisement for MobileMe which quotes:
    Try MobileMe

MobileMe stores your email, contacts, calendar, photos and files in an online "cloud," and keeps your Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPod touch up to date. Sign up now and experience MobileMe today."
    Now this is something can be called as crap, isn't it?

Bloody hell. Its a crap indeed. If any other big company does such kind of thing, they are criticized. Specially if Microsoft does anything like this, a tremendous outrage is observed all over. But if Apple does this, everything is fine. No one cares.

Its not the first time Apple has done such kind of nonsense. Earlier, they had Quicktime clubbed with the itunes. I would scratched my head in thought of getting rid of Quicktime and nothing was possible. If I remove it, itunes wont work. That was so frustrating.

In the next version, they had Safari along with itunes. Quicktime was still bearable, but installing a complete new Internet browser is a S H I T. Dont they understand that everybody doesn't need it.

MobileMe is actually called as a Malware in the technology world. Being said this, Apple is getting worse and worst by clubbing such craps to malware with their softwares. And still no one criticizes Apple for that

The conclusion finally is, its Apple baby, and it can do whatever it like

When i updated itunes last month, it installed along with it the update for Quicktime which made itunes work improperly. I then had to uninstall itunes and had to reinstall it. Since then, i stopped updating itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    When i updated itunes last month, it installed along with it the update for Quicktime which made itunes work improperly. I then had to uninstall itunes and had to reinstall it. Since then, i stopped updating itunes.
    Along with this problem i faced another one with the update of itunes. The new updated version would stop supporting DRM ripping hacks. That made me sick and i stopped updating itunes.