Thread: How to reattach mpg123 process on powerbook

How to reattach mpg123 process on powerbook

I am using old G3PB and MPG123 to play the files and my collection of playlist, but I regularly from another system. I want to 'detach' the mpg123 process on g3 from the terminal session on the powerbook and on my system, and later I want to attach it again. Can I use the mpg123 like "mpg123 ... &" and after when I leave from that shell but how can I later attach it again. This is problem I am having with the Unix. Does anyone have gone with problem on their system? Any help related to this issue will be appreciated.

Re: How to reattach mpg123 process on powerbook

fg JOB_ID, where fg is acronym for “foreground"
    list the jobs for the listing the jobs view to the below given example.
    Code:
    host:~ user$ sleep 100&
    [1] 16245
    host:~ user$ jobs
    [1]+ Running sleep 100 &
    hostl:~ userl$ fg 1
    sleep 100
    ^C
    host:~ user$
    write help on the bash prompt to view the list of built-in commands, after that take the help of COMMAND to find a quick explanation.
    Code:
    host:~ user$ help fg
    fg: fg [job_spec]
    Locate the JOB_SPEC in the fg, and create it as the current job. If the JOB_SPEC is not available there, then it means that the shell's of the current job has been utilized.

I have gone with your solution but the thing is that it works only when you are in the matching 'session' as you gone out to the same session or Logout with the same session after that you will unable to manage to do. Do anyone have ever gone with this problem on your Unix operating system. Any help will be respected and does anyone else have the information of the G3PB or its features.

This is the feature of G3PB given below.
    • It has Slim Units and has three-phase output.
    • Optimum heat sinks connected to the G3PB models without built-in heat sinks facility.
    • Compact blueprint is achieved by optimizing the heat sink shapes.
    • DIN “Dueche industrie norm” track mounting possible in accumulation to screw mounting.
    • It fulfill with EN60947-4-3 (IEC947-4-3) UL508, and CSA22.2 No.14.

I think to resolve your problem from your system related to Unix system you must try for the well known program called as "screen program" while using the screen program, type "man screen" at the prompt and after that you will become enlightened. Hope this will help you to resolve your problem from your Unix system.

I am Enlightened on my system. Thanks a lots, I was really searching for this one only. Can this will help me out from the other problem which had occurred on my Unix operating system. Do anyone you have gone with the same problem on your system. Please suggest me the proper solution to solve my problem.

This solution helps me to solve the same problem on Unix, I will suggest you to try this solution. I am using the screen program from last one year. It has turn out to be regular practice to log into the remote machines using the screen-sessions on my system.
    Code:
    Code:
    $> ssh -t hostname.tld screen –RD
    Many time I used to connect it again for running the session rather than the actual login and making a fresh session. I hope this will help you.

I am the well-known of mpg123 it is the fast console mpeg audio decoder or player, but there is the some things that go afar from the simple decoding
    • It supports for the platforms such as Unix, MacOSX, Windows and audio subsystems.
    • It is easy but great control mode for frontends.
    • The real time control of efficient equalizer as it is built into the decoder
    • It has the built-in terminal control Buttons.
    • It support for gapless playback of mp3 files.
    • It has many feature of audio data settings, it can resampling, mono etc.
    • It is really well-organized with a growing quantity of assembler optimizations such as Pentium, MMX, AltiVec, etc.
    • It also supports for the Relative sound Adjustment or ReplayGain.
    • It used specially for the simple decoding, the decoder part of mpg123 is working as a library in your application.