Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Windows Server Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Execute vbscript

Windows Server Help


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 14-05-2008
Juan García
 
Posts: n/a
Execute vbscript

What's the command to run a vbscript from a program task in windowsw server
2003.
Thanks in advance.-



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-05-2008
Masterplan
 
Posts: n/a
RE: Execute vbscript

Hi Juan,

Put cscript in front of the name of the vbscript and save in a cmd file.
Next, put the scheduled task to run that cmd file.

Have a nice day!

"Juan GarcÃ*a" wrote:

> What's the command to run a vbscript from a program task in windowsw server
> 2003.
> Thanks in advance.-
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-05-2008
Juan García
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Execute vbscript

Is possible to call it without a cmd file? Can I run cscript from the Run
TextBox in the scheduled task???
Thanks...

"Masterplan" <winmasterplan@gmail.com.> escribió en el mensaje
news:6459BE92-5D3E-49B8-ABFD-264A24C98AC5@microsoft.com...
> Hi Juan,
>
> Put cscript in front of the name of the vbscript and save in a cmd file.
> Next, put the scheduled task to run that cmd file.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> "Juan García" wrote:
>
>> What's the command to run a vbscript from a program task in windowsw
>> server
>> 2003.
>> Thanks in advance.-
>>
>>
>>



Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-05-2008
Pegasus \(MVP\)
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Execute vbscript


"Juan García" <XXnl144039YY@ZZgmail.com> wrote in message
news:uBHqKObtIHA.4260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Is possible to call it without a cmd file? Can I run cscript from the Run
> TextBox in the scheduled task???
> Thanks...
>


Sure can! Why don't you give it a try?


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-05-2008
Juan García
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Execute vbscript

okassss!!!!!

"Pegasus (MVP)" <I.can@fly.com.oz> escribió en el mensaje
news:uvdLw9dtIHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>
> "Juan García" <XXnl144039YY@ZZgmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uBHqKObtIHA.4260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Is possible to call it without a cmd file? Can I run cscript from the Run
>> TextBox in the scheduled task???
>> Thanks...
>>

>
> Sure can! Why don't you give it a try?
>



Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Windows Server Help
Tags: ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Execute vbscript"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Objects in VBScript Ananika Software Development 5 27-11-2010 08:13 PM
VBScript for .NET Bharat89 Software Development 3 03-12-2009 03:50 PM
Which is the Best VBScript Editor GWENDA Software Development 4 28-09-2009 02:19 PM
How to execute Server.Execute function in ASP.NET (C#) RasMus Software Development 3 25-09-2009 12:30 PM
help with vbscript andrakis2 Networking & Security 3 24-08-2009 06:13 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:20 PM.