I'm a newbie in Windows Server 2003 and don't know how to configure the
I have a server connected to our domain (one the first NIC). Now I would
like to configure
this server to provide IP addresses to clients connected on the second NIC
of the server.
I already know how to configure DHCP so that IPs are only provided on the
My problem now... I don't receive IP addresses on the client.
My goals are...
- to reach that my server acts as a DHCP and PXE server for the clients
connected on the second NIC
- that the clients connected to the second NIC can access my domain
resources (that means,
that I have to configure a routing - but I don't know how)
- The server is not a DNS server nor a domain controller
- The first NIC has the static IP address 10.49.182.137
- The second NIC has the static IP address 10.49.182.139 (but this can be
changed if necessary)
Please let me know what further information you need to be able to help me.
Thanks a lot