Thread: Unable to reinstall windows home server 2011 client tool

Unable to reinstall windows home server 2011 client tool

I am not too sure why I did this additional than for a number of odd reason I had to uninstall WHS client connector commencing from one of my systems in hope that with the intention of to facilitate it might fix the problem when I re-install the software. Well, I consideration incorrect. At present I have comprised and been having problems re-installing the software and was wondering if someone might assist me. The predicament is seen numerous times and I have been from side to side numerous discussions and tried the whole thing other than no joy. I am not capable to re-install the client software. My client is Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Error I am receiving is: The Windows Home Server 2011 Connector has encountered an unanticipated error. Hit it off close to undo the majority of the changes that to facilitate are completed to this system. Event Viewer on the client system has following error: Product: Windows Home Server 2011 Connector to bring up to date 'Update Rollup for Microsoft Windows (KB2554637)' might not be installed. Error code 1603. Supplementary information in sequence is obtainable in the log file C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Server\Logs\ClientCore.msi.log. This error occurs subsequent to regarding 90-95% of the installation. I have encompassed and tried following: eliminating computers commencing from the home group, eliminated Windows Server from the Program Files/Program Data, Amended my Host file to have encompassed the IP address of the Server, allocate Static IP address to the Server, Checked Date/Time, eliminated failed computer entry commencing from the Dashboard etc. The Client system is working with McAfee Protection. I have not uninstalled it yet to observe if that Helps. Be able to you please tell me if there is anything else I might do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to reinstall windows home server 2011 client tool

A straightforward search of this discussion might lead you to try this to work approximately the pending reboot problem unless you have previously tried and failed: Here you have to open the Regedit. After that you have to locate the key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager. After locating it then you have to rename the "PendingFileRenameOperations" assessment to "PendingFileRenameOperations2" Did you had inaugurated a Logitech webcam by several opportunity.

I had originated your reply on the Windows Home Server 2011 discussions regarding recently; subsequent to anxiously searching for this explanation for 5 Months! At Last my predicament is Resolved and I be able to connect my Windows 7 system to the Home Server 2011 Yes subsequently Issue = My RC 1 Candidate has just recently Expired. I have comprised a recently Installed Full OEM Version! Going to Test it out at present! The subsequently problem how do I have uninstalled the Windows Home Server Version 1 (32 Bit) Connector Software commencing from my friend's Win XP SP 3 Box. It determines to not uninstall commencing from ADD/Remove Programs. Is there a Reg Fix for this problem as well.

I have had the similar predicament. I have had to uninstall several antivirus software. And then eliminate .NET 4. I had two programs that with the intention of to facilitate and mentioned .NET 4 to delete. If your client previously has this installed eliminate it and then reboot. Then I tried the entire in excess off again. WHS determine to reinstall its version or description of .NET 4 this worked for me on the entire 3 of my client machines. You might merely necessitate removing .NET 4 other than it does not hurt to temporarily eliminate AV software.

I am facing the similar predicament. The key you talk regarding is not present. I was installing Home server, additional than might not connect to the network appropriate to driver for PCI bus and network controller. Acquired the driver and unzipped it to a usb drive, additional than the installed tranquil might not locate it. In conclusion utilized task manager to kill the install so I might run the .exe to install the driver. Rebooted and the whole thing seemed to be working, additional than acquire this error commencing from several system that tries to connect.

Just presently as an FYI I did have comprised the WHS v1 installed previous too on the clients. I be supposed to be gone at present. The WHS V1 is no longer on the network, so that with the intention of to facilitate be supposed to not be an issue. Additional than I be obliged to be missing something. This shift to WHS V2 so far and done nothing additional than give me an enormous headache. I sure might appreciate a number of assist, ideas and suggestions. This is the initial time, I have comprised and been written for assist, as the discussions are so helpful. Additional than I am at my end. Unable to establish a trust relationship error. The additional comparable Windows XP Home system is working extremely well. I have comprised and checked that the date/time/tz is accurate.

I determine to be watching here as numerous others are too. I in addition have tribulations through the connector installing on Windows XP sp3 systems. I have comprised two so far that with the intention of fail through the similar below. I have comprised and tried the whole thing I be able to think of. My windows 7 pro install and are working extremely well. I am not going through a router, just presently a switch. The install always fails at the similar position. I have comprised and turned off my firewall, antivirus, uninstall of .net. So far no luck. I have comprised and been searching all over the place for somebody through the similar problems. I imagine others are doing similar to me and were anticipating locating answer. Additional than so far no luck. I had utilized Norton 360 on my Windows XP system's for antivirus and firewall. I guess I determine to necessitate and go back and try each step of what I did and track it as I go and document it. I have been working on this for week.