Thread: Where to find the proprinter iii driver for Windows Server 2008

Where to find the proprinter iii driver for Windows Server 2008

I not be able to acquire a IBM 6400 printer installed on Win2008 Server. I necessitate moreover a 6400 driver or a Proprinter iii driver. I had committed a mistake I thought it was the driver. Try to locate their drivers for windows vista on internet. If you locate them install them on windows 2008 and I imagine the entire determine to be Okay. If you do not locate these drivers you determine to not be capable to utilize your printers on win 2008. I had even tried this IBM support for these drivers.

Re: Where to find the proprinter iii driver for Windows Server 2008

As you talk regarding, the driver for IBM 6400 merely up to Windows XP and this problem is associated to IBM, then you have to directly contact IBM to make sure whether they have encompassed the driver for Windows Server 2008. You might be getting more information in sequence regarding your issue from there.

The IBM Proprinter III is contained in Server 2003. To take hold of a Server 2003 CD and to utilize the Printmanagement.msc / Drivers / Add Driver / Have disk and you have to inaugurate this driver. If you have encompassed this 64bit bit Server 2008 you might then necessitate a 64bit 2003 CD additional than you never specified. The driver is obtainable on the Server 2003 CD.

I am in addition working with into this issue. Most of them have necessitate to install the IBM ProPrinterIII XL x64 driver on Windows Server 2008 R2. I have encompassed the .GPD file commencing from the Win2k3 x64 CD, additional than how I install this. It seems I necessitate editing ntprint.inf or generating a custom .inf file.

Has anybody productively installed this driver on Win2k8 previous to I had done. Most of the users did make sure through IBM, there is no x64 driver for this printer. I did endeavor the InfoPrint 6500 driver additional than merely received a lot of garbled output perhaps due to the printer emulation setting.

You determine to necessitate the 2003 CD. If you have encompassed just presently the GPD, you determine to need to generate the information in sequence to install the file which seems a waste of time in view of the fact that the information exists on the CD. When you have comprised the CD in the drive, launch printmanagement.msc, expand the computer name, Drivers, right hit it off and Add driver, x64, Have disk, position to the amd64 directory on the CD, the register of manufacture / models determine to be displayed, locate the driver and finish the install. At present launch Add Printer, Port, Select the driver commencing from the list of installed driver, and finish the install.