Thread: Get many low disk space alerts emails from window server 2008

Get many low disk space alerts emails from window server 2008

I am getting many low disk emails from window server 2008. Additional than obviously I have encompassed and realized the procedure is quite dissimilar for Server 2008 which I am at present seeking assist through for the similar thing, with the intention of is, receiving an email when disk space is low. If I be able to acquire some detailed instructions it might be greatly appreciated. At this position, I already have encompassed the emailing batch file created; I had just presently necessitated knowing how to create the performance monitor to launch with the intention of batch in Server 2008.

Re: Get many low disk space alerts emails from window server 2008

The issue through this one is that with the intention of when it runs, it presents a pop-up asking for a username, password, and domain for substantiate to the email server. So as an alternative, I have encompassed it successfully launching a batch file successfully which emails me, on the other hand, it merely seems to work when I manually hit it off "run" even despite the fact that the properties on the trigger are unambiguously set to repeat the task each 5 minutes indefinitely. Not that to facilitate I actually desire to utilize that setting, additional than I necessitate it to email me at a number of reasonable interval and so far it determine to merely do so if I manually click "RUN".

I have in addition tried this method which seemed extremely promising at first, additional than I actually necessitate it to launch a batch file which determine to email me. My batch file runs by itself so there is no predicament through the batch file. In the forth commencing from the last screen shot which I was not able to attach it, it said to launch the task "send-alert.cmd" additional than makes no mention of configuring that to facilitate the task. I just necessitate it to launch my batch file which works.

The administrator account has complete permissions to the extremely uncomplicated batch file which emails me. When I hit it off RUN on the task, I acquire an email in less than 2 seconds. On the other hand, I necessitate this to occur perhaps twice a day. So for testing purposes at present, I have it position for the task to repeat each 5 minutes. Additional than the merely time I actually receive an email is if I physically hit it off RUN on the task. I do not understand how I am able to acquire this to run automatically at the interval of my choice.