Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Windows Server Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

FTP Upload batch file doesn't work properly in Task Scheduler

Windows Server Help

Old 08-02-2012

FTP Upload batch file doesn't work properly in Task Scheduler

Can anyone please help advice me on how to solve this problem?
I wrote a batch file for ftp upload to a sharepoint server. I tested it manually and it works fine (on both windows XP and windows server 2008). I want it to run daily so I set it in the task scheduler. It runs, however, but it does not upload any files.
I have attached the pictures in the attachment (my workstation has no photo editing software or even paint so I cant attach them as pictures).
The top picture is when I run it manually, and the bottom is when I run using the task scheduler. For some reason it doesn't upload any files because the argument after 'mput' is blank?
Please help.

Attached Files
File Type: doc error.doc (545.0 KB, 101 views)
Old 09-02-2012

Re: FTP Upload batch file doesn't work properly in Task Scheduler

I have heard that scheduled Tasks run under the 'Local System' account wouldn't have any access to the remote computer over the network. You need to run it with an account that does. Change the "run as" in the properties of the scheduled task. Task Scheduler service --> Properties --> Log on (tab) ...

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Windows Server Help
Tags: , , , , , ,