Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Windows Server Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to import list of new DHCP Scopes into Windows Server

Windows Server Help

Old 02-05-2011

How to import list of new DHCP Scopes into Windows Server

I need to setup LARGE numbers of new DHCP Scopes in a Windows 2008 Server. Is there any way to import a list directly into the server without having to set up each one of them individually? Anyway I can create a text file of networks I need and import them into the server?

Thanks for your help.

Old 03-05-2011

Re: How to import list of new DHCP Scopes into Windows Server

Well the steps mentioned below will certainly help you out of the problem that you are facing:
  • Log on to the source DHCP server by using an account that is a member of the local Administrators group.
  • Click Start, click Run, type cmd in the Open box, and then click OK.
  • At the command prompt, type net stop dhcpserver, and then press ENTER. You receive a "The Microsoft DHCP Server service is stopping. The Microsoft DHCP Server service was stopped successfully" message.
  • Type exit, and then press ENTER.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Windows Server Help
Tags: ,