Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Disable the ability to change the clock setting

Windows Security

Old 22-04-2008

Disable the ability to change the clock setting

I have started using Attendence RX timekeeping software so that my employees just have to punch in and punch out rather than manually signing the attendance sheet. However, i want to know if there is a setting by which i can disable the ability to change the clock setting to cheat the software as i don't trust some employees.

Old 22-04-2008

Re: Disable the ability to change the clock setting

I will like to inform you that only administrators can change the time of Attendence RX timekeeping software. In order to prevent any employee from cheating you can create standard user accounts for them. They wont be able to change any setting using standard user accounts, hope that helps.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Tags: , ,