Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Active Directory and DMZ

Windows Security

Old 11-02-2008

Active Directory and DMZ

I am dealing with a issue while working on sharepoint. It is a port of domain and it is inside DMZ. There is a separate domain which is working inside the corporate network. DMZ is a kind of trusted inside the internal domain and the sharepoint allows the user to access resources. So somehow it looks a kind of security threat to our resources if there are different ports which are set to open and which ignored. I am a bit curious bout using the best thing I can do here.

Old 19-02-2008

It is right that open ports simply put your system on security risk and you must ensure that what are open and what are not. The connections must be authenticated so that there should not be any hack or breach. This are common things you must know before configuration of server. Because in future there can be certain issues with the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Tags: , ,