Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Music keeps playing in ieplore.exe

Windows Security

Old 11-02-2008

Music keeps playing in ieplore.exe

I am having a Windows XP desktop at my home that is also used by my kids. Since last couple of days don?t know whats wrong with the same it just keeps on playing sound of folders opening and after few minutes it automatically plays a very strange and scary music.

As it always sounds like opening folder I went to Task Manager and found that a new Iexplore.exe is getting opened every 2 to 3 minutes automatically and it creates the sound. Do any of you have experience this scary behavior on your system?

Old 11-02-2008

Re: Music keeps playing in ieplore.exe

Sounds like you have some virus or malware on your system. Which Antivirus are you using presently on your system? Whichever it is, just update the same and run a deep scan on your system. Se if it gets anything malicious. And I you don?t have any antivirus installed than install one immediately. You can with Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Kaspersky, etc
Old 20-07-2010

Re: Music keeps playing in ieplore.exe

o found a good clue: cars-in-clips.com/video/25. its from this webpage the got damn rock music comes from!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Tags: , ,