Thread: JS Downloader Agent (Virus) and Trojan Horses

JS Downloader Agent (Virus) and Trojan Horses

I have Avg installed on my computer and it is giving me some kind of warning that there are too many Trojan horses with Downloader zlob.AFD and Lop.3D on my pc. I have already send the JS downloader Agent as well as the trojan horses to the virus vault but the warning will come again even if I download somethinds from safe sites. I wanted to know a way to get rid of this download-triggered viruses and trojans as soon as possible, can anyone please help.

Re: JS Downloader Agent (Virus) and Trojan Horses

You should first try to place them in the vault and once they are quarantined in their then it is safe to download from sites, and even if something comes up then it might be possible that it could have been restored from the vault at a specific period of time, or either it could be a false positive situation.

I have already mentioned in the previous post that only the warnings keep popping up every now and then after when I send a few of them to the vault. So I guess there is something on my system that I am not able to once and for all get rid of even if there is no impact on the functionality of my system. Thanks for the reply though.

Try to download the Multi-AV Scanning Tool by searching it from google and then unzip it in the default folder C:\AV-CLS. Multi-AV Scanning Tool supports the virus scanner from Sophos, Trend Micro, McAfee and Kaspersky. It is a freeware software that cannot be installed, but only unpacked. Multi-AV Scanning Tool starts in command line interpreter and offers you first to download the latest updates of the above virus scanner automatically. Then, the computer must be restarted. Then, using the Multi-AV Scanning Tool, the entire hard disk with different scanners are checked for viruses.

After extraction, you can start the Multi-AV Scanning Tool by double-clicking the file in the folder StartMenu.bat AV-CLS. Multi-AV Scanning Tool is also handy because several virus scanners should never run in parallel. This may result not only in severe performance degradation, but also to false virus warnings.