Thread: uipopuphidden

uipopuphidden

I am running windows XP Pro computer with Spybot Search & Destroy and Free Adaware SE installed. Whenever I try shutting down my computer I get a pop saying "not responding end now process". It appears every time while shutting down the PC. I tried searching out Google regarding this but dint found any working solution for this. Somebody please help.

RE: uipopuphidden

I thought I was alone with this problem but seems like there are many more. Mine is HP Laptop running with Windows XP SP2 which was working fine until yesterday but since I installed Windows Update I started getting the same thing on every shutdown.

Is there any fix for this?

Re: uipopuphidden

I dint have came across to this problem but for helping you guys I searched on web and found a site that has mentioned the solution to delete this following folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\flag ace stupid data

Just do it and see if it helps. Reply back with the results so that it will help other users as well.

Re: uipopuphidden

I also experience this event but if I shut down my Antivirus program before shutting down windows the Uipopuphidden dialog does not occur and Windows shuts down normally.
    Try shutting down the Antivirus before clicking Windows shutdown.