Thread: User32.dll was relocated in memory

User32.dll was relocated in memory

I am facing issue with security patch update on Windows XP. O had installed a new patch which gave me error related to some user32.dll. It is a important security update that I cannot ignore. I need some help to deal with the issue. Can anyone provide me a bit of information the same. What does the error refers to and how to deal with the same. Thanks.

It looks some kind of serious security bug. The security update basically does not give any error. There can be some incompatible file in your system or virus which is causing this issue. I am sure Windows Update can fix the problem. You have to perform updates and you might get the same patches through that.

The problem lies with Windows Update. The update KB925902 is quiet buggy I think. You have to remove that to stop the error. Do not worry it is not going to create any major impact on the system. Once a proper edition of update is loaded on Microsoft server you can get it back. You can remove that from Show Updates sections. Try to get some fresh updates manually and for the time being you can get rid of this error.

I am gettin gthe same issue while installing Realtek drivers. Later on I found the issue lies with some internal dll files which is not verified or not compatible with Windows. You have to get another version of the download. You can skip that update for the time being. Microsoft offers security updates on regular basis and that would help you to get the fix.