Thread: Which antivirus is better between NOD32 & Bitdefender

Which antivirus is better between NOD32 & Bitdefender

My Nod32 antivirus is being expired. I am waiting for new renewal. I saw my friend using Bitdefender. I want to know that does this antivirus is better than Nod32. I got a nice offer to buy that. I am getting a 2 year subscription of Bitdefender in cheap price. I am not able to find any better comparison between them. I use my system for banking and business purpose so I need a good tool that can keep my system secure. Till yet there is no issue with with Nod. Should I quit Nod and install Bitdefender.

I found Nod as better compared to Bitdefender. I had used both of them on different system. But for professional work and stability Nod works properly. It also does not consume much resources. It basically depends on experience of users. If you are happy with Nod then I will recommend you to continue with the same. You can easily find ratings on the web. That rating will give you information on which antivirus to go for.

I had seen a series of different threads where it is clearly mentioned that Nod is quiet better. Nod32 is good for single pc. But if you are working on a network of multiple system then you need a better antivirus. Bitdefender is a bit cheaper compared to Nod. But as I had seen Bitdefender is 10% more effective in comparison to Nod32. This is for most common malware problems that we found on the web. But for tough viruses Nod32 has a much better engine. Go on popular tech website, you will get ample of review on the same with detailed features.