Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error

Re: Getting redirected to other websites and generic host process for win32 error

I have found that this is an operating system problem and this error is caused anytime on the computer. This error usually occurs after the system startup, but it is actually occurred during your last shutdown. As this is a common problem faced by several users, Microsoft has released a fix for this problem so that this error could be removed. You basically need to update your computer; you just simply have to ON the automatic updates and then rest all the updates would be downloaded automatically.

Re: Getting redirected to other websites and generic host process for win32 error

This error that you are getting can be caused due to some malwares or virus that has entered into your system. So you need to scan your system and then check whether the antivirus program detects the same. If that program is able to remove the same then your problem would get resolved. If still the same thing happens then you need to update your antivirus program so that it would find some malicious programs and remove the same from your computer.

You can download some utility called Hijack this as this is really useful utility in order to know the exact cause of the problem. Basically if you are not able to figure the problem then you need to have this utility so that by using this you can create the perfect log of your system and then post the same in some sites where you the expert analyze that log and they would provide you with the exact problem. So search for these sites and then you would get the solution for the problem

When you are getting redirected to some other sites be it automatically or mistakenly, I guess the reason behind this is the browser problem. So might be your browser have gone corrupted or some needed files of it have gone corrupted. So to solve the issue you need to uninstall the browser and then install it again, or else you can go for a latest version, hope so this solves the problem and you would to the right website as needed.

There may be an attack on your PC normally virus, Trojan, or malware attack. So have a better and updated utility which would detect these malicious programs. There are some online system checker, you should try to scan your system as these online application are highly trusted as well as they are updated regularly. So this would probably help you in solving the problem. Also have antispyware for your system, else try anti malware any of them are recommended.

I would like you to thank you all for giving me suggestions as well as solutions. As mentioned I tried all these solution on my computer and this finally made my computer fast as well as error free. I updated my windows and it offered me with new features. I also tried to update my antivirus, but it doesn’t solve the problem so I switched to Kaspersky antivirus and rest all was all going fine. Now my browser is also using properly so now my computer is running properly.

Re: How to fix Generic Host Error for Win32 Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Santy View Post
    From last two days, i am getting much irritated with my computer. When i start working on internet, suddenly all pages close down and i get this error message:

I really need its solution. Please help me guys..

You can use the avast anti virus free edition and register it. Its totally free. You may not have premium benefits but win32 is covered by the free edition and its updated daily for virus definitions...you can search in Google avast free edition.
    Last edited by raphitech; 23-10-2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: for research

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12