Thread: You Have A Security Problem!"

You Have A Security Problem!"

Using Windows XP desktop and since last week the RED Shield in the system tray use to give me a pop every 15 seconds saying “You Have A Security Problem”. After few seconds it take me to a website where it asks me confirm if I want to run the scan.

Whenever I scan the system with Norton, it says it’s a fake scan and block it. But again after few seconds I get the same pop up. It is very very annoying. I request you guys to please provide me any working solution for the same. Thank you.

Re: You Have A Security Problem!"

I had such problem with my laptop long back ago. In my case, after doing lots of researches I finally came to know that the system was infected with Zlob virus. I bought Avast as well as Spybot and cleaned my system. You should check if it’s the same in your case also.

Re: You Have A Security Problem!"

After searching Google about the symptoms you mentioned above the most I got is that it is related to rogue antivirus program. Though it is named as Antivirus, but actually it is evil and harmful for your system. you should follow some malware removal guide and follow the steps to clean up the system. There are such guides available on net.

"You have a security problem"

I had this problem on my computer and it drove me crazy.

I could not discover anywhere on the net (didn't look very hard) what this was but managed to fix it. Here is how I did:

1. Opened up task manager (through alt + ctrl + delete).
    2. In the Processes tab find 'mdupadsb.exe' (In lower case).
    3. End this process.
    4. Go to directory 'C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\yfufzot'
    5. Delete folder.
    6. Reboot computer.

P.S I hope this works this has to be the most annoying thing i have ever seen. (Don't remove folder from recycle bin until you are sure that this hasn't caused any other problems. Just in case)

Good luck

Dyyter