Thread: Spy software for Wireless Network

Spy software for Wireless Network

I am looking forward to spying a computer over the internet and on wifi network. I am able to access the computer via Wifi connections easily. So I want to buy good spying software which is capable to spy over wifi and record keystrokes? Can anyone suggest me some good apps.

Re: Spy software for Wireless Network

If you can connect to wifi, you can make a passive connection. To do this, simply turn on promiscuous mode on your wireless card. Once you do that, you can do whatever you want on the network without any problems with Wireshark. The big advantage of this method is that it is absolutely not intrusive. If you have access to the router, you can also see the DHCP log, you will also know who is connected (MAC address and computer name as recorded by its users).

You can use the Metageek's Wi-Spy is a range of affordable, high resolution spectrum analyzers which lets you quickly scan, analyze, troubleshoot and optimize your Wi-Fi networks. Wi-Spy is a compact USB device, which (when plugged into your computer) lets you:

1. Track all radio activity from Wi-Fi, cordless devices, microwave ovens, Zigbee, Bluetooth or many other devices.
    2. Graphically represent 2.4GHz band channel activity in real-time and extra fine, high resolution.

You can also use Wireless WEP Key Password Spy that can instantly recover all WEP keys and wireless network passwords that have been stored on your computer. To get started, click "Find Wireless WEP Keys". Then all the GUID adapter and all recovered information associated with it including the wireless network name (SSID), the encryption type (WEP 40, WEP 104, or WPA-PSK), and the WEP key associated with each network is displayed. At the bottom of the screen you can see the name of your current Ethernet adapter, the total Kb sent and received during the current Windows session, and the current down / up throughput.