Thread: How to unlock Windows without password

How to unlock Windows without password

hello all, I want to know that id there is some way to get the password protected PC unlocked without the password. I searched for the same on internet and found some of the ways to do this but none was helpful to me. So I thought, I should post the same over here and have some suggestion from you people. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How to unlock Windows without password

If you are the administrator then only you will be able to do this. Any administrator can enter the login credentials of their own and it will be unlocked. I don’t know that if there is some other possible way for this.

What you can do is, just start your computer in the safe mode and when that asks you for the login details then log in as the admin. When the system get started in the safe mode then you will be able to change any of things that you need, also the password. I have tried with this many of the times and it works like champ and so I am also recommending you the same. If you face any problem while doing this then you can report that back and we will help you with that.

There is one software available that is known as Windows Password Unlocker. You can make use of that and this will help you to remove the password for the Windows users as well as the administrator. I hope that that this will be helpful to you.

There is one simple thing that you can do to remove the password for the computer. All you have to do is, Just open the case and then take out the CMOS battery from that. After a few seconds, reinsert that in the PC. When you do that then you will find that the password for the PC will be removed and you will be able to start the PC without any password. I have not tried this anytime but I found this information on one of the other sites. See if this work for you.

I am not able to understand that if I simply restart the system then will that logout the currently logged in user from the PC and make you available for login?

If someone had put the system locked and if you want to get login to that system then the only thing you can do is to press the restart button on the machine as you will not get any option to restart the system. We are having option to lock and unlock the system and the main purpose for this is that, the users data will be protected from other users. If you anyhow restarts the system then you will be able to start the PC with your ID and the user data will be remain prevented.

You can simply login as the admin and start to install Windows. While this, it will prompt you to create an account as “Administrator” and for this , the password will be blank. If you are having the password reset disk then you can also make use of that. Other than this, there are also some of the third party software's available that you can use like Ophcrack, Offline NT Password & Registry Editor and many more.

If you have lost your password and you want to get access to your system then you can simply format the computer and install the OS again. Make this as last option if none of the tricks helps you. There is one problem with this as you will loss all the data from the PC which is stored in my documents.