Thread: Getting message “Not Fully Protected” while turn on AVG 2011

Getting message “Not Fully Protected” while turn on AVG 2011

I do not know why I am going through like this kind of issue. Actually the main issue is that at whatever time I try to turn on the AVG 2011antivirus so at the same time I get the message that "Computer is not fully protected". And getting this same message when I install the latest update. So to fix this I usually press the fix button. After my session on the internet I usually shut down AVG. And when open this again so at that time I again get the same message. So if you guys have any suggestion related to the same so I will be thankful for that. Recently my system is running on to the windows vista. Kindly help if you can.

Re: Getting message “Not Fully Protected” while turn on AVG 2011

I am also in the same boat here I mean to see that I am also going through the same issue but in my case it is little bit different. I have been on the online chat and went to the tier 2 supports, and it went through my computer and after 2 hours, still I am not able to get any fix for the same. And getting the message that your system is not fully protected. So what to do in order to get rid from the issue. And please try to do the same as soon as it is possible for you guys., I just want to thank you in advance.

There is an MCPR tool so you just try this at least one more time. And reinstall the same maybe the initial 1 missed something. And in that first you remove any other software if you have. Here actually I want to know that do you have the program adware installed in your system. If you still have the same trouble so furthermore I do not have any solution for the same. But I will try to search and as soon as I get I will post it over here.

I have also the same issue and in that last night I gave it my best attempt. I did the following:
    • In my system there was ccleaner and first I have removed CCleaner
    • And I have ran MVT
    • Deleted the AVG in Program Files folder
    • Installed Malware bytes – then in the same I have found zero issue
    • And after that I have installed the Super Antispyware - 0 memory issues, 0 registry issues, 19 tracking cookies
    • Ran MCPR.exe
    • Removed Malware bytes and Super Antispyware
    • Rebooted
    • And after that I have installed the AVG & updated

Ran full scan overnight - no issues found, but when I woke up to discover that I had the "Your Computer is Not Fully Protected" message. I do not know what is the issue in this.