Thread: Unable to automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter

Unable to automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter

I have recently installed an EW-7718Un Edimax Network Adapter but in this the problem is that this is not able to connect to the internet. And the strange thing is that I have installed the same thing on to the different device which is running on to the windows vista operating system. And on that system it works fine. So at that time I come to know that it is not an issue with the product. I have checkered the Edimax website also and this product is well-matched through the Windows 7, and I have the newest drivers for it. So are you guys able to help me on this issue?

Re: Unable to automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter

I am also going through the same issue and regarding this I have tried many of the attempts in order to get rid from this kind of issue. But as I have stated that I am not able to get any kind of success in this. In order to fix this I have previously went onto the properties of the adapter and ticked "Update Drivers", the system prompts me that the network adapter is functioning properly and that the drivers are up to date. I have also installed the newest drivers from the Edimax website yet the matter does not solve. When I troubleshoot the matter, it tells me that "Windows was not able to routinely bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter." And ya one more thing is that that the settings are proper as in the TCP/IP and DNS are set to "Optain an IPv6/4 address automatically/DNS server routinelyā€¯. So plese help me in order to get me out from this issue. And I also hope you can solve this issue.

Here I think that you have not installed the Kaspersky, do you? Before this I have also faced this similer issue. But it get solved when I have installed the kaspersky and I have done the repair of the Kaspersky you also go for this but remember onethi8ng that you repair this after installing the drivers. Actually regarding this I must say that it is really very much weird and also a kind of annoying but still it is a good program, and the edimax stuff is solid and dependable, as well as cheap also!

If the subject is not resolved by confirming that Security does not chunk the Network traffic. So you just try this.
    1. First you have to type Cmd in the Start Search text box.
    2. And after this you have to push Ctrl+Shift+Enter keyboard shortcut to execute a cmd as an Administrator. Allow elevation.
    3. Type netsh winsock reset in the cmd , and then press the Enter key.
    4. Does the similar procedure for refreshing the TCP/Ip presently put back the typed command along with.
    5. netsh interface ipv4 reset
    6. netsh interface ipv6 reset
    7. Restart your Computer.

You are really genius my friend. Regarding this I have searched a lot on to the website but not able to get any kind of solution regarding this. But after trying the solution which you have given over here I have tried that and after doing this I got the fix for my issue. And it is at the present working perfectly. So regarding this I just want to thank you. I am thanking you because I was also going through the same issue. By the way my main issue was regarding the Conceptronic Wireless network adaptor. so the subject is not exclusively to do with Edimax, I must keep in mind this when installing any original drivers for new hardware.