Thread: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request

There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request

I have installed Windows Server 2003 and dynamic IP is used by me. There is a free DNS service that I am using to link domain directly to my localhost. When I check in the event log then the below error is repeated even after replacing the DNS providers:

The Security System detected an authentication error for the server DNS/ns1.dnsexit.com. The failure code from authentication protocol Kerberos was "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
    (0xc000005e).

Can anyone help me out to fix this issue.

Re: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request

Can you please specify some more details like what is your setup and how many dc's are there and how they are connected? Are you using a domain controller with the domain member server or dynamic ip. I think that it is normal for a server operating system to have a fixed ip address. Could you specify if the DC is also the DNS server and in the domain how is your DNS setup, is it AD integrated zones?

I am also using a free DNS from the dyndns website and in my router I have made a rule that forwards all the request to the free DNS name to my computer. I think that you can also configure the router that you are using in the same way. Apart from all this things, my computer is in the Lan this way and not on the internet.