Thread: What is GLB.tmp

What is GLB.tmp

I have checked that most of this items are either permitted or blocked in the personal firewall control program settings of Norton internet security that I am using. I have also tried to block all these items since I cant find any information on the searches that I am doing which is helpful for me at all. Below are these list of items:
    • GLB13C.tmp
    • GLBDE.tmp
    • GLB24.tmp
    • GLB1A.tmp
    • GLB25.tmp
    • GLB1B.tmp
    • GLBA3.tmp
    • GLB99.tmp

Can anyone tell me what are these items and are they not good for us or so?

re: What is GLB.tmp

I think the GLB file is a binary file format and its achronym means "Global Module for Basic" incase if you want to know about same. It is also a file extension for the Microsoft Exchange Server resynchronization file.

I have found some information on a different branch of the virus that you have obtained...

this should help you just to know what ur dealing with. it is a pain to get rid of tho i have just had to reinstall my system because it had chewed it to pieces.

it uninstalled my MOTHERBOARD DRIVERS!!!! :( not cool!
    *after rebuild and clean install* works fine but it was just a pain in the butt trying to find it, removing it, finding where the missing file was that regenerated the whole lot again and waking up 1 morning to a blue screen and my motherboard beeping...

neway hope the link helps

mostly all of the GLB*.TMP files are trouble from my experience but then again... its not everyday ive come across this.