Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

REPOST: Add "Object" tab to 'Active Directory Users and Computers' tool to obtain the "Canonical name of object".

Windows Security

Old 19-08-2008

REPOST: Add "Object" tab to 'Active Directory Users and Computers' tool to obtain the "Canonical name of object".

I did this earlier on one of my PCs but donít remember how I did. Now due to some reason I want to do it again on one more PC. Actually I need to add "Object" tab to the "Active Directory Users and Computers" tool to obtain the "Canonical name of object".

Do you guys know how to do the same? Please help.

Old 21-08-2008

Re: REPOST: Add "Object" tab to 'Active Directory Users and Computers' tool to obtain the "Canonical name of object".

One of my friends have done this by installing Windows 2003 SP2 Administration Tools. That’s it. The PC got the needed "Object" tab to the "Active Directory Users and Computers" tool. And dont forget to select "Advanced features " under "View".

You should try doing this.
Old 29-08-2008

Re: REPOST: Add "Object" tab to 'Active Directory Users and Computers'

That was it -- awesome !

I have been searching for the answer for weeks.

Thank you !

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Security
Tags: ,