Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Window 2000 Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Active Directory - need a list of all users, groups and permission

Window 2000 Help

Old 29-08-2007

Active Directory - need a list of all users, groups and permission

I need help to find the list of all users, groups and permission. Actually my entire network is very messy. Each time a new member appear we add it to the server. But we do not keep track of all the older users and their permissions. I need some help to find the list of each and everything if possible. I had seen people talking about some scripts which help them to collect all relative information on user database. What matters is to find the actual permission settings for all users.

Old 09-10-2007

That can be done only through manual process. I am bit doubtful about the scripts and automated process. There are some set of software's that are capable of doing the same. For that you have to find the same on web. I had seen a number of software which are capable of doing the same. But they cannot give you detailed information on what you are looking for.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Window 2000 Help
Tags: , ,