Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Window 2000 Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

IADs::SetInfo fails with "Access Denied" under Credential Provider

Window 2000 Help

Old 19-10-2010

IADs::SetInfo fails with "Access Denied" under Credential Provider

I am using a Biometric Device and Smartcard logon on my setup. All the credential information are stored in AD. When there is some changes in the password we update the same to AD. Somehow there is issue with the process now. The user object in AD schema has full access to the Ad's. While making changes I see access denied error.

Old 15-05-2011

Re: IADs::SetInfo fails with "Access Denied" under Credential Provider

Hello your problem is looking so weird. I search regarding this on internet but I was not able to find any solution but still according to my knowledge and experience I think you have to format your system and then you have to freshly install open source Linux ubuntu. Please try this and let me know its working or not. If you are capable to discover any additional solution on this query at that moment share your experience with us. Thank you.
Old 13-01-2014

I am not able to completely understand what is the problem you are facing. But you can try out the link below. This has lots of advance settings through which you can fix out the problem. There can be number of issues behind the error which you are facing. The link below can help you to get some solutions for dealing with AD replication. The link already has some different event id listed with various error solution. You can similarly figure out the solution from the same. Just have a look on that and try to follow a few steps provided in the same.

Troubleshooting AD Replication error
Old 14-01-2014

I was facing a similar issue with DCPROMO. It simply fails with Access is denied error. I had gone with various settings to fix there problem but did not find anything that really worked. Later on I found one link on Microsoft website that says that I have to Enable computer and user accounts to be trusted for delegation to fix the issue. It is just associated with user rights. If the permission is properly configured it can be resolved instantly. So I am giving you the same link which has a set of different resolution you can test one by one on your system.
DCPROMO fails with error "Access is denied"

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Window 2000 Help
Tags: , , , , , ,