Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP SP3 goes on automatic Updates

Web News & Trends

Old 10-07-2008

Windows XP SP3 goes on automatic Updates

Microsoft will begin to deploy automatically download Service Pack 3 for Windows XP. Proposed since the end of April, the Service Pack 3 should therefore be deployed on most Windows XP machines.

Thus, the SP3 is now proposed to automatically from Windows Update. As a reminder, Microsoft has delayed twice this deployment in the wake of several compatibility problems encountered with this package of updates.

This news comes as Microsoft has begun to withdraw Windows XP market a week ago. Users who do not wish to migrate to the SP3 automatically can always change the settings of Windows Update or install the Windows Service Pack Blocker Tool Kit.

Old 10-07-2008

I have not heard much above nor bad, nor good. I suppose that you do not risk anything to install it.
(Having Vista, I can not say anything )

TechArena Community > ARENA > Web News & Trends
Tags: ,