Thread: Windows Live Messenger 9 compatible Google Talk?

ThumbsUp Windows Live Messenger 9 compatible Google Talk?

Windows Live Messenger (ex MSN Messenger) permettront également de dialoguer avec les utilisateurs de Google Talk, Several sources indicated today that the private beta of the forthcoming Windows Live Messenger (MSN Messenger) will also interact with the users of Google Talk, in addition to interoperability with ICQ / AIM and Yahoo Messenger already offered in version 8.5 for Windows Live Messenger.

It would therefore appear in the big names in instant messaging have finally realized that interoperability was an important feature for their software feature, which is claimed for years now by Internet users.

Some, however, have not waited for this development officials and customers have already turned to software as multi Trillian, or Adium Miranda IM. The arrival of this compatibility within clients official remains a good thing, now remains to wait until the release of Windows Live Messenger 9 (cf. Some information about Windows Live Messenger 9) to see if This increased interoperability is well integrated and functioning properly.

Last edited by dr.nil; 30-12-2007 at 08:31 AM.

Ah interesting windows, which made efforts, good news!
    I may b a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

One may ask the opposite question is what GoogleTalk will be compatible with the network LiveMessenger ...?

The only thing that I miss about gtalk is video. Par contre, les conversations audios fonctionnent extremement bien comparé Ã* msn et d'autres. However, conversations audio function extremely well compared to msn, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by harshal View Post
    The only thing that I miss about gtalk is video. Par contre, les conversations audios fonctionnent extremement bien comparé Ã* msn et d'autres. However, conversations audio function extremely well compared to msn, and others.
    Gtalk is based on the jabber protocol for communication txt (not for the voice / video), it works for a long time already with a lot of customers (adium, pidgin through ichat), and it allows you to communicate with others protocols using gateways; o)

briancharlie Guest
    I personally go with the combination of gtalk and my http://www.rhubcom.com turbomeeting for all kinda biz interactions online....as being exporters we have to explore new markets and here gtalk works great as most of the marketing guys have it..