Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Web News & Trends
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2013

First Pictures of Samsung Galaxy S4 leaked on the Net

Galaxy S4 will be officially unveiled in New York in three days, March 14. But the first photos of the device are already circulating on the Internet. It is in any case the assertion of a user from a Chinese forum, who has posted a series of pictures of the Galaxy S4 device that closely resembles to Samsung Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Note 2.

On the pictures, which is accurate enough, you can also read the specifications and they are consistent in part with information leaks previously: HD 1920x1080 screen, a 2 GB RAM and a PowerVR SGX 544MP graphics processor. The photos show a processor "Quad-core ARMv7."
Is it truly the Galaxy S4? Or just a hoax? Response will come in 2 days.
Old 13-03-2013

Re: First Pictures of Samsung Galaxy S4 leaked on the Net

I think that these photos are in fact what should be the Chinese version of the device, namely the "GT-I9502" in all its glory. As we can see in the pic, the smartphone shown here has many rounded angles always, but slightly less than the Galaxy S3. As a result, the overall shape seems to inspire more from Galaxy S2 or S Ativ from the same manufacturer. If these pictures confirm our own information mentioned in the preamble of this point of view, there is still a point that bothers me about its reality.
Old 14-03-2013

Re: First Pictures of Samsung Galaxy S4 leaked on the Net

Samsung has obviously not confirmed that this was indeed the Galaxy S4. So there is still some doubt whether its a fake chinese mobile phone or the Galaxy S4 itself. It will also feature an innovative Eye scrolling, which means that the smartphone will follow the eyes of the user, determining where the user reads the text.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Web News & Trends
Tags: , , , ,