Thread: Ad-blocking application called "Adblock Plus" is now available for Android devices

Ad-blocking application called "Adblock Plus" is now available for Android devices

Ad-blocking application called "Adblock Plus" is one of the popular browser add-on for blocking online advertising. However, it has been made available for Android devices now. The first version of Adblock Plus for Android devices was released on November 27 and it is now available on Google Play for free.

So if you are amongst the ones who get irritated with Ad popping in your browser, then "Adblock Plus" can bring up a relief for you. Just visit Google Play and install the 1.8MB file. In case you don’t have access to Google Play on your Android devices then you can install it form here.

Re: Ad-blocking application called "Adblock Plus" is now available for Android devices

Yeah Adblock Plus is very good add-on for blocking online advertising. I have it installed in my Firefox browser, I used to get very irritated with the Ad’s that used to pop-up no matter where I click. Since installing Adblock Plus I don’t get any pop-up each and every banner and gets disabled automatically.