Thread: Karbonn Smart Tab 1 tablet launched with Jelly Bean for Rs. 6,990

Karbonn Smart Tab 1 tablet launched with Jelly Bean for Rs. 6,990

Smartphones and Tablet manufacturer Karbonn today unveiled one more low budget Tablet pc called ‘Smart Tab 1’. Yes, they have not changed the name. Smart Tab 1 was launched couple of weeks ago with ICS at the same price. But this time, they launched it again with Android’s latest OS 4.1 Jelly Bean. Featuring the same 7inch Capacitive 5 Point Multi Touch Screen display with 3D G-Sensor, the new Smart Tab 1 is powered by 1.2GHz Processor. It provides built-in 2GB storage capacity that can be expanded upto 32GB using MicroSD Card. Lacking rear camera users will get a 2 mega pixel front facing camera for making video calls.

As per connectivity, the Tab supports high speed WiFI and 3G. But in order to use 3G users will need external 3G Dongle. There is also a HDMI support and is capable to play Full HD Video Playback upto 1080p. The new Smart Tab 1 is running with 3700 mAh Battery that provides upto 7.5 Hours in usage mode. Apart from these, offcourse users will get many important pre-loaded applications including Google’s own services such as Gtalk, youtube, Gmail, Google Play and many more.

Karbonn Smart Tab 1 is now available for purchase on karbonn’s own website at the price of just 6,999 Rupees. It is worth to experience Jelly bean at such a low price.

Re: Karbonn Smart Tab 1 tablet launched with Jelly Bean for Rs. 6,990

That seems a good deal. We get a Jelly Bean tablet at just 7K. I just booked one for me on from their website. While doing the same I found something interesting. On the tab’s page they have mentioned it as “the world’s first Jelly Bean tablet”. How it is world’s first JB device? Are they not aware of Google Nexus 7 Tab ? It was the first ever Jelly bean tablet right ?

Yeah, if they want they can call it India’s first JB tablet because though Nexus is already launched in India, Karbonn is Indian manufacturer who made the first ever Jelly Bean tablet.