Thread: Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity smartphone launched for Rs. 8,490

Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity smartphone launched for Rs. 8,490

Micromax have been quite impressive in past couple of months with the launch of few interesting smartphones with Superfone and Ninja series as well as the Funbook Tablet that remained a good hit in its price range. They are back again with the launch of new Superfone member named Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity. This is an Android Gingerbread based Dual Sim smartphone including Micromax’s own Voice Assistant AISHA.

The new A80 Infinity has a 3.8-inch Full multi-touch TFT touchscreen display. Device is powered by 800 MHz processor and 512MB of RAM that seems to be good for multitasking. There is also a 5 megapixel primary camera to record high quality images and videos as well as a 0.3 megapixel front camera for making video calling. Running on 2500 mAH battery, Superfone A80 provides pretty good battery life of upto 7 hours in usage mode and about 12 days in standby. I think that is enough to play games, watch videos and listening music stored on your phone with upto 32GB expandable memory slot.

Similar but bit better than its Superfone series devices, A80 Infinity as better connectivity support as well with options such as Wi-Fi , GPRS, Edge, 3G, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0. It also comes preloaded with few Google and Micromax’s own applications and third party apps including facebook, Google play, Times Of India and Whatsapp. Superfone A80 Infinity is now available at the price of Rs. 8,490.

Re: Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity smartphone launched for Rs. 8,490

Thanks for the info friend, I have been huge fan of Micromax mobiles. They are worth to have in those prices. Could you please tell me from where can I buy it ? I tried finding in the store near me but they don’t have this device yet. Please also let me know when it is reaching to the retailers.

Re: Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity smartphone launched for Rs. 8,490

it seems like Micromax starts shipping its devices very late in the retail stores and instead they made it available directly on their shopping site right when they launch the device. You can buy it from the same ncarry site where they launched the Funbook that dint came to the retailers yet.