Thread: Dell released XPS 8500 and Vostro 470 desktops with Ivy Bridge chips

Dell released XPS 8500 and Vostro 470 desktops with Ivy Bridge chips

Dell has recently introduced a powerful new computing solutions XPS 8500 and Vostro 470, designed not only for home use, but also for media professionals and businessmen. Both of these systems are equipped with a 4-core processors Intel's third generation, as well as high-performance graphics cards. The manufacturer claims that the XPS 470 Vostro 8500 and will provide maximum performance, Other characteristics of the XPS 8500 include support for USB 3.0, SSD-drive mSATA, and the ability to expand memory up to 16GB, and a permanent memory of up to 3 terabytes.

Looking for a desktop system XPS 8500 and Vostro 470, you can say one thing - the first model fits remarkably creative people, fans get the best of everything, be it composing music or working on a project for graphic design. The Dell XPS 8500 will be a wonderful companion for those wishing to relax and enjoy the game. Other hardware configurations - high-performance graphics solutions from NVIDIA and AMD, port USB 3.0, SSD mSATA, as well as to 3Tb memory for data storage and 16GB of RAM.

Desktop computer XPS 8500, focused on the use of both professional users and players may be equipped with one of the new 4-core processors Intel Core i5 or i7 third generation. It also supports the ability to install from 4 to 16 GB of DDR3 memory at 1600 MHz, hard disk capacity from 1 to 3 TB, an optional solid state drive capacity of 256GB and a discrete graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT 620, AMD Radeon HD 7570, Radeon HD 7770 or Radeon HD 7870. In addition, the user gets an optical drive DVD or Blu-Ray Combo, Gigabit LAN port Ethernet, wireless modules Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated multi-channel audio chip.

Desktop Computer Dell Vostro 470 is designed for use in business. It is based on the processor Intel Core i5 or i7 third generation. But in this case, the available configuration options are somewhat more modest: up to 8 GB of memory standard, DDR3, up to three hard drives up to 2TB, an optional solid-state drive, discrete graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 or AMD Radeon HD 7570, Optical drive DVD.

Re: Dell released XPS 8500 and Vostro 470 desktops with Ivy Bridge chips

XPS Desktop 8500: advanced performance for creative

The XPS Desktop 8500 offers a superior user experience for designers who require performance without compromise when it comes to composing music, working on editing of media files or just play. The desktop offers a stylish compact chassis, without sacrificing future expandability. The desktop can have optional quad-core processors Intel Core i7 and i5 third-generation, powerful NVIDIA graphics cards and AMD Optional, USB 3.0 for fast data transfer, solid state disks mSATA optional, to speed the loading time of applications and starting, large capacity storage and memory with optional hard drives and up to 3TB 7200RPM and optional memory up to 16GB 1600MHz. The compact chassis accommodates optional quad-core processors Intel Core i5 and Core i7-3450-3770 Ivy Bridge joined by up to 16 GB of memory at 1600 MHz, optional graphics cards Nvidia GeForce GT 620 and AMD Radeon HD 7570, 7770 or 7870 , with one or two GB of dedicated memory. Do not miss the USB 3.0 and optional mSATA storage drive 256 GB, as an alternative to traditional hard drives up to 3 TB and 7200 RPM.

Dell Vostro 470:

Promoting your business to new territories by the incredible performance and scalability required for successful operation. Beat the competition with high-power multi-tasking capabilities and support provided by the processor Intel Core the third generation. Even the boot is incredibly fast. Experience the spectacular picture quality and ease of running applications with high demands for graphics power thanks to an improved graphics system and a powerful built-in graphics card. Computer Vostro 470 supports the ability to expand as your business grows. The ability to easily increase capacity hard drives up to 3TB 1 capacity and fast DDR3 memory up to 32GB 2. The Vostro 470 comes with a built-in with the latest connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and four-port USB 3.0. The mini-tower desktops Dell Vostro 470 provides the power required by the companies at reasonable prices. Your 470 offers style and cost benefits that go beyond the simple calculation, to deal with tasks that require significant processing power, such as financial modeling, data mining, video editing and graphic design.

I have got the XPS 8500 and I really like the desktop computer. Who says a desktop computer to be hidden under your desk? With an elegant, distinctive housing offers easy access to key features, the XPS 8500 integrates form, function and finesse to the smallest details. Multitask like a pro with the incredible performance of the 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processors, Genuine Windows 7 Professional and up to 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory . Whether you create digital designs or just enjoying it, the XPS 8500 is designed for a superior visual impact thanks to the super fast video card and a graphical output of 225 W. Save your biggest creative projects with options for mass storage, and benefit from quick startup and short loading times for applications and files you use a lot, thanks to Intel Smart Response technology and an optional solid state drive (SSD). You can not only make masterpieces HD on XPS 8500, but with integrated 7.1 audio and an optional Blu-ray Disc drive you can play HD entertainment also see and hear as intended. XPS 8500 is equipped with a large number of easily accessible ports for your Dell monitor or printer, digital camera and more to connect, including USB 3.0 for fast data transfer.

Large-capacity memory that can be mounted up to 16 GB regular version 7 ultra-high performance Intel Core i7 processor 3rd generations, Windows, and the maximum 1 is also strong support for a complex task. Even in situations of need, such as Representative CG 3D design, creative process is advanced, but is designed to be effective graphic excellence. From variations in the rich, you can choose a graphics card that best suits your application. The high-capacity hard disk, it is possible to save enough in the large content of size, further, if you select a (solid-state drive) SSD of options, and other also, significantly reduce the time to read and program start-up time Much faster is also possible tasks. Not only can you produce a work HD, Blu-ray drive and built-in 7.1ch audio (optional), you can also experience the entertainment in the vivid images and powerful sound. Terminal port used to connect peripheral devices, taking into account the ease of use, which is located in the body. Of course, it also has ultra-high-speed USB3.0 for data transfer. Feel about it without undue importance that they put under the desk, XPS 8500 nicely designed.

The Dell company unveiled a few days ago two new models of desktop computers, I called the Vostro 470 and the XPS 8500. They adopt both the new generation of Intel processors, better known under the name of Ivy Bridge.
    Vostro 470 comes with total of eight USB slots for various peripherals - half of them with the faster USB 3.0 standard transmission - the Dell Vostro 470, a Gigabit LAN interface has at 10/100/1000 Mbit / s and a WLAN module for the current radio- mode 802.11 b / g / n. At the same time the PC has a Bluetooth 4.0 interface available, so it can communicate wirelessly with smartphones or tablets or similar devices. Experience the powerful graphics resources and easily run demanding applications in graphics content using the integrated graphics.

According to the description of the company, the performance of Dell Vostro 470 exceeds the basic functions of a computer and allows you to perform complex computations for financial modeling, data mining, video editing, web-site design and graphic design. Desktop provides a performance by the third-generation quad-core Intel Core i5 or i7 technology fast download and run the Intel Smart Response Technology for quick access to applications, as well as through an optional discrete graphics, the use of USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer, hard drive capacity up to 2 TB of RAM and up to 12 GB. Options allow the rapid expansion of opportunities to increase Vostro 470 as your business grows.

The Dell company unveiled a few days ago two new models of desktop computers, I called the Vostro 470 and the XPS 8500. They adopt both the new generation of Intel processors, better known under the name of Ivy Bridge. with the Dell XPS 8500 you will receive an Intel Core i5-3450 with 6 MB cache, clocked at 3.1 GHz. For this price Dell offers 2 GB of RAM, a NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 with 1 GB and 500 GB hard drive.
    The Vostro 470, more common, less expensive, but the entrance fee amounts to 449 euros in its basic configuration and up to 749 euros for the highest. Again you can choose from an i5 or i7 processor with up to 6 GB of RAM for the graphics card, two solutions available to you, the NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 or the AMD Radeon HD 7570. In storage capacities ranging from 500 GB to 1 TB The Dell Vostro 470 is available now on the manufacturer's website . I suggest you watch two short videos that present the design and some characteristics of these two products.