Thread: Intex Avatar 3D Dual Sim Mobile phone released

Intex Avatar 3D Dual Sim Mobile phone released

Intex just announced its new 3D Dual Sim phone called as Intex Avatar. It is a 3D toch phone which offers a sleek design and around 2.8" screen for display. The phone comes with ample of pre-loaded applications and games. Intex has added 3D technology to the phone. To enjoy the same it comes with a 3D glass and some film on the 4GB SD card. The phone allows you to watch movie on better resolution and in 3D. The cost of Intex Avatar is termed around Rs 3690. The phone contains a video convertor which can convert your regular 2D videos to 3D. I am not sure what would be the current quality but a 3D phone under such a short range is quiet not acceptable. The phone lacks in camera quality where you can only join picture from 2 megapixel. The phone offers dual sim support with GSM only. The phone is bundled with a 4Gb card support with pre-loaded apps. Some of them are Google, MSN, Yahoo and Facebook for chatting and social network. Some of the additional feature of this phone is call recorder, mobile tracker, answering machine, etc.

The phone design looks not so catchy. Anyhow if the quality of the phone is found good then this can be a good investment for 3D technology. I do not think any phone can offer you 3D technology at such a small screen. Intex might have adopted something new in the same.

Re: Intex Avatar 3D Dual Sim Mobile phone released

I think the phone just offers a mid range support. It does not look so cool. I have never seen a 3D phone at such a lowest rate. It is worth given a try.