Thread: Full trailer of “Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock” game

Full trailer of “Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock” game

A brief teaser of the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock game was released at the end of the 2011 and now they have released the full trailer for the new Doctor Who game and it is said to be arriving in the month of march 2012 for the Playstation 3, Playstation Vita and PC platforms, this game is being developed by the by the Supermassive Games for the BBC, they have been working very hard and close along with the Doctor Who teams in London and Cardiff in order to come up with a good looking and real look game.
    Simon Harris the games Executive Producer for BBC Worldwide says, “The monsters that has been chosen for the game has made the process complicated, when the design pitch for the game was put by the Supermassive, they had selected four monsters and they feel that the same will be liked by the fans of Doctor Who as per the gameplay point of view but then they were not aware of the new monsters which were planned to be shown in the new series and was about to start on the BBC. He also added that they had great discussions and they looked in to the specific monster very cryptically”

Monsters:

You can just check out the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Trailer below:

Re: Full trailer of “Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock” game

I have checked out the trailer and it appears as if they are going in to the other direction as compared to the previous who games that I had seen but then I really like it as I am fond of change, I think that the change will come up with some interesting thing as well, I am really looking forward to check the game out, till then all I can say is waiting!!!!