Thread: Counter Strike for Android Tablets

Counter Strike for Android Tablets

So here is a good news for all the Counter Strike fans and it is that an unofficial port of the game is now available for Android tablets, it has been ported to the Android operating system by the XDA developers, this Android version of Counter Strike is said to be supporting full multiplayer game and it is even available for the download and you can even get it for the Facebook as well as the Kongregate versions, Source say that the XDA Developers are working for 2 versions, one is for version 50 and it is for the devices which runs on Android 2.0+ and the other is a 6p version for the tablets running on Android 2.3+. The other good news for the people having Sony’s Xperia Play device or say advantage is that they can use different devices on the Xperia Play as the device is having improved controls. People who are interested can definitely check it out.

Re: Counter Strike for Android Tablets

Yes I have came across this news and I have also said that by now over 25 million units of this unofficial Counter Strike has been ported to Android devices. Even I am willing to try out the same but then since it is unofficial and has been ported by hackers I think that there will be a lot of bugs, even though I am not very sure about the same but then I will be waiting for its review from the fellow fans of the Counter Strike. I have checked out some matrix mode videos and they look awesome but then I doubt that controls will be easy for the other devices and tablets.