Thread: You can now play Star Trek Online Game for free

You can now play Star Trek Online Game for free

Star trek game lovers it’s a good news for you all, you can enjoy this game for free now. Earlier you had to sign up for the Star Trek Online game and pay some amount as its monthly fees. But now no need to do that it has become free. You can just register and start playing it for free.

In this game you are able to captain your own starships which is a part of the Federation or Klingon Empire’s, you will be getting the option to explore strange and exotic new worlds, that will give you the opportunity to view both, epic ground and space missions throughout the game. If you want you can check out the new trailer, that has been launched to attract more new users.

Jack Emmer the CEO of Cryptic Studios, Inc said “Updating Star Trek Online to the popular free-to-play model removes those barriers of entry that previously kept fans and casual gamers away. Anyone can download and play Star Trek Online at no cost. There’s no better way to see how sitting in the captain’s chair feels.”

This game will also consist a virtual store that will allow you to upgrade your equipment and starships. More information can be found on the official website of this game.

Re: You can now play Star Trek Online Game for free

I recently downloaded this game and i am not able to play this game on my PC, dont know why?

I checked in my friends PC and it is playing well out there, what can be the reason that it is not playing well in my pc? can you all please tell me.

smile Re: You can now play Star Trek Online Game for free

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    I recently downloaded this game and i am not able to play this game on my PC, dont know why?

I checked in my friends PC and it is playing well out there, what can be the reason that it is not playing well in my pc? can you all please tell me.
    It is very much advisable to update your graphic card, sound cards and all the hardware's with the latest drivers. Also check the minimum system requirements needed for the game. After looking at that you will get some knowledge as if where is your exact problem. I hope you understood what i am saying here.