Thread: My Xbox LIVE App Released on Apple Store

My Xbox LIVE App Released on Apple Store

My Xbox Live App is released for iOS. Xbox has released the app recently for iOS platform where you can connect to your Xbox account on iOS gadgets. The app quiet enhanced feature which will turn your device into a multimedia device. It is a free app. The app is a kind of support for Xbox 360. It helps the users of Xbox to communicate with their friends, customize their avatars and share achievements. This is simply a add-on for iOS users allowing them to access and create changes in their existing Xbox account. You might be thinking, what is so good in this. The best benefit of this app is that, you can access your media files which is stored in Xbox Cloud. You can view them and share with your friends. Other than this, the app helps you to use your iOS device as a remote to the console. It is not necessary to get the entire dashboard on your phone, but easy enough to navigate current features and achievements. It might be possible to buy stuff from Xbox store here. You can simply access your account and can control the console also.

There nothing much to talk about the user interface which gives a glimpse of Windows 8. There are lots of familiarities in the app with Xbox dashboard. Currently it allows you to read and share messages. You can compare your progress and check other profiles. It is easy to customize your entire profile from this app. Even you can create a dash avatar which suites your appearance the best. It is also right to say, that app also does not have full functionality of the dash board. It is just a companion to the console. It is quiet easy to get regular updates on the apps about other achievements. Right now there are no charges to download this app. The current requirement for My Xbox Live app is iOS 4.3 or more.

Re: My Xbox LIVE App Released Apple Store

It is good for those who owns a iOS device. I prefer to stick with my windows phone xbox app. I am already use to the same. But what I had read above, there are limited features. Compare to that the app for windows phone has more to have. It is called as Xbox Live. There are more offers in this. The functionality are similar like controlling the xbox via phone, or playing music, or accessing your media files, etc.

Re: My Xbox LIVE App Released Apple Store

There is nothing great in the interface. I was hoping for more here. Right now it is just a sharing caring type app where you can customize the avatars or share achievement. It is great to find that the app is free. The app just keeps you updated for the current achievements played by your friends.