Thread: Blackberry services restored

Blackberry services restored

This is a news that’s coming fresh from the RIM. Where officials are saying that the services has been restored, it is said that they have cleared all the blocked messages which was pending due to a core switch failure. So the BlackBerry users in Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa ( EMEIA), Canada, Latin America and US can now access the service without any interruption at all.

Till Wednesday, Indian customers were receiving alert messages from the respective operators saying, "We are aware that you are still experiencing intermittent issues while using BlackBerry services. Blackberry service provider, RIM continues to work on the same and services are likely to be restored soon. We thank you for your patience."

RIM has about a million subscribers of BlackBerry services in India. Their service has been restored and everything seems to be getting to the normalcy.

However, one thing that is still confusing the operators is the issue of offering any rebate on the tariff packages during the last three days as the service remained disrupted.

Many apologizing messages are coming up from the various RIM officials for the delay in the services but now they have actually confirmed it that they have restored the service back.

Re: Blackberry services restored

Is that true then i will have to check my phone since i haven't got any confirmation about the same. Since you all are saying that then i will have to check about the same and will revert back to you guys.

If that turns out to be true then i will revert back to you guys.

Re: Blackberry services restored

No it is not restored at all, i just called up the Vodafone customer care and asked about why i am facing the problem they have still said that everything is still left to get back to normalcy. So how come RIM people say that the services are restored, just because it is restored in some of the countries, they can claim that it is restored in India as well. RIM people are really going to loose their market share in India if they continue to give such poor services in India. I am highly disappointed by this and the service providers. Don't know when they are going to restore it.

Blackberry services still down, millions of users affected