Thread: Rs. 1750 Sakshat Tablet Delayed for launch

Rs. 1750 Sakshat Tablet Delayed for launch

Sakshat, India's $35 (Rs.1750 approx) is delayed for launch. This tablet was planned to release in June but till yet there is no final report on the same. Kapil Sibal (HRD Minister) has appeared back with Sakshat and emphasis on sooner release. Most probably in the next month. Surely this is an kind of achievement where we can afford such an cheap tablet for education purpose. Right now you can have a look on the prototype of the same which has 5", 6" or 9" screen. It has all those features which a regular tablet has. You can view pdf files, open your office documents on open office, media player, etc.

Re: Rs. 1750 Sakshat Tablet Delayed for launch

Surely, this will be a achievement and this can let schools to implement tablet device in place of notebook. This might give an more brighter support to students. Till yet tablets are quiet common in the market and I had seen many using ipads. But they are too costly and cannot be implemented on wide scale. Surely this tablet cannot the meet the needs of a high end multimedia device, but in future I can hope for more better upgraded versions.